Thursday, January 13, 2011

{{{ Yawn }}}


Ok, my blogger friends, I am sooo tired. I have a lot to do, too! I wish I could be tired on the days that I don't have that much to do. I am working on my Master's in Counseling. I am a 6th grade Math teacher. I have a large beautiful family that I wish I could just take care of all the time, but unfortunately.... I have so much stuff to do. I have resolved to grade papers every day instead of waiting until the end. I have resolved this before however... Somehow my procrastination always seem to get the best of me.


So, I have made a cup of coffee, sat down in front of the computer to do my homework, a paper, I might add about validity and reliability in psychological testing, but I am here with you fine people. If you read anything that I have on my blog, would you just send me a message? I would love to read your comments, chat with you, and just hear about what is going on in your world.


I can see that people from Russia have even checked it out! Just tell me what is happening in your neck of the world. It would be most enjoyable.


Love to all, please reach around, big reach, and give yourself a huge hug from me.


Hugs and Kisses (and yawns, gonna lay my head down... just for 5 minutes!!!))




Allison

No comments: