Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I took a nap...


Our suburban is paid off, praise the Lord, but it does entail having work done on it from time to time, so... it is now in the shop, just for some minor work. However, it does give me the amazing opportunity to deliver my precious husband to work at 615 am so that I can deliver my own self to school on time. Our day starts at 740 am, so it makes for an early day! After the 3 day weekend, for some reason, I felt like I'd been hit by a truck this morning, so I had to come home and take a nap. Contacts still in my eyes, Liam made me a great cheddar cheese quesadilla and I couldn't stay awake any longer. I crawled up on the couch, Sarah snuggled up with me, and I just.... took a nap. It was wonderful! But, here I am up at almost 11 pm and chances are good that I am going to be sleepy again in the morning, so I am going to do an laundry rotation (washer to dryer, dryer to couch, couch to closet...) and then shower and hit the sack.

Just wanted to send you guys some love. We should all take random naps, slow down, and enjoy the blessing of this amazing world.

Good night!

No comments: