Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Approval Junkie? Addiction anyone?

I know..I know... I just blogged about going to bed. However, I was playing with the lay out as I am waiting for my clothes to get out of the dryer, and I like the new layout that I have picked... tell me what you think... ANYWAY...
I was looking at the way older posts are more accessible now, and it doesn 't just show one day at a time, and I was thinking that I like it and I was wishing I was more... more ________.
More interesting, more spiritual, more healthy, more thin, more inspirational, more... you name it.... It's not about me!! And I get frustrated when my mind goes to default and I try to find ways to make myself better. So more people will like me, more people will read my blog, more people will be inspired to do great things to glorify God, all of that... but I want to stop focusing on me. I want to be a bill board. I want Him to be the focus. Him Him Him...
Again,
I love you all out there in the grand scheme of things world. Thank the Lord for something that awed and amazed you today. Give it up for Him. He is sooo wayyyy coooollll.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

No comments: