Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Checking in...

Wow! It has been too long since I last blogged. In the middle of the summer that I have "off" (HA) I have been stuck in a month long teaching course and have been slaving away in crazy inservice days that seem to last forever... Please forgive my lack of communication.

In the face of rising gas prices, increasing housing costs, and every other kind of rising prices, we are considering our options. Selling our house... buying another... renting... location, location, location,... considering the burden of moving after having purchased my first new home and being disenchanted by the experience and now the overwhelming rising prices. When everywhere you look, you see desperation, panic, and negativity, what are we to do?

Look up.

Our Father is the God of now. He is never going to do better for us than right now. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow will take care of itself, looking into his amazing eyes, we can see that He is faithful, soverign, and working hard in today's situation.
My personality resists change. I have taken probably half a dozen personality tests this summer in order to determine my best teaching strategies and understand all the different kids that I will be teaching. I am green. I resist change and want everybody to get along. I just wish I knew where we were supposed to get along! Please pray for direction, clear vision, and obedience on our parts in order to walk through this situation. I praise the Lord that I have a home. I praise the Lord in everything. How about you?

No comments: