Monday, November 26, 2012

So thankful...

Sunday night, well, Monday morning in the weeee hours, I am finishing up the kitchen. (Pretty talented, huh? Finish kitchen and blog... well, I am just cool like that.) I am just thinking about how thankful I am. I am so incredibly blessed.
I had 18 people around the table for Thanksgiving. 3 tables technically. How amazing was that? To be able to host such an amazing and diverse group of people. I look around at this home that the Lord has lent me, the provisions He has brought. It takes my breath away. I can only hope that in the hustle and bustle and the dog hearding and deep breath taking, each person here knows how incredibly grateful I was for each and every one.
Maybe thank you cards are in order. That would be a neat tradition...
Anyway, I digress. I am so thankful for my children. From the oldest preparing for her first baby, to my youngest fighting off a cold to get back to school. For all of their quirks and hiccups, they are precious to me, one and all.
Lord,
I am blessed beyond belief yet again. Your mercies and blessings are always new. Thank you. Thank you.
Love to all.

No comments: