Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm embarassed to say that it has been more than a year since I blogged, however, as of now, let me revive this therapeutic form of communication. My life is very different than when I last communicated. What an amazing ride this is.
I love my life, even though it comes with its various frustrations. More to come. Who would want to hear everything all at once? I guess I can give just a little every day... then I can actually have more to say, and I might be able to dialogue more than just once in a year. Ha!
I love this time of year. I love the Thankfulness of it all. I have seen many of my friends doing this Thankfulness countown to note each day something they are thankful for.

Being that I only have 2 followers, I am very thankful for them.

I am thankful for my beautiful sister Mary.  For as long as I can remember, she has been one of my biggest fans. When I lived at home, she was my baby doll, that made me feel needed in a way that nothing else did. She gave me a glimpse of what motherhood felt like. It must have been an exhilerating feeling, as now one of the greatest joys in my life is my role in my beautiful 5 childrens' lives.
As we have grown older, we have not had the opportunity to live close together, but the 2 years we did, how great it was. She has such a passion for me and my family. It is beautiful to see her bless my kids with her love and hilarious wit. I am so thankful for her. She is amazing.

I am thankful for my parents. Mama and Papa. The evolution in our relationship blesses me in a way I could not imagine. I have finally been able to leave the confines of childhood experiences behind and been able to see my wonderful parents for who they are, not who they are to me. I love sharing the little mundane details of my life with them. How I wish that they really lived closer. Years ago, I'd never expected to feel that way, much less admit it. Ha!

ok.. in the hope of restraint, I shall save the other things for tomorrow.
Love to all,
Allison

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:') **Sniff**
I will always be your biggest fan.